LCR Forum - Lotus Cortina Register

LCR Forum · Public LC Discussion Anything related to Lotus Cortinas. (Open to the public.) Moderator: LCR Members · Where is it now? Want to find out if your ...

Lotus Cortina Register – The Home of Mk I, Mk II, & Crayford Lotus ...

The Lotus Cortina Register is a club for owners and enthusiasts of these cars. Our Mission. The aims of The LCR are: To maintain records of Lotus Cortinas.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Lotus Cortina Register - Facebook

Established in 1979, the home of the Lotus Cortina. Keeping track of Lotus Cortinas all around the world. Submit your photos and stories via direct message.

Running a Lotus Cortina

This is a very active forum run by the Cortina MkII Owners Club ... Lotus Cortina Register. The club is focused on ... The LCR are on Facebook, Twitter and ...

Lotus Cortina Manual | The Lotus Cars Community

You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine ...

Lotus Cortina Register - Car & Classic

The LCR The Lotus Cortina Register was founded in 1979 by Phil Baskerville, and operated initially within Club Lotus. The LCR established itself as an ...

Lotus Cortina Register | >> Advanced notification << | Facebook

Advanced notification << The LCR 2021 AGM will be held on Sunday 21st November. This is for fully paid up members only. Venue as yet to be confirmed...

Lotus Cortina : General Lotus Discussions by LotusElan.net

I've found the car on the LCR register, and it was made in June '65, registered on 1st July '65, which makes it quite a late 'A' Frame car.

Identify lotus cortina - BuySellCortina

Ford Cortina Forum, and chat ... They have the official Lotus Cortina register. ... my advice is to join the LCR speak with rick and andy and have ...

info Lotus Cortina mk2 for sale - LCR Forum

Hi guys. I've found on carandclassic a Lotus cortina mk2 For sale. Can you tell me if is a genuine one and other informations seeing the chassis plate?